harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject running tests / svn:eol-style missing on some files?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:19:19 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to setup a harmony build environment, and I can build everything
(via ant build), but I have two questions

1. I have difficulty running tests: e.g. if i run 'ant test' from classlib,
I get errors like this:

    [junit] Failed to open JVM DLL:
/home/rmuir/workspace/harmony-trunk/classlib/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default/harmonyvm
(/home/rmuir/workspace/harmony-trunk/classlib/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default/libharmonyvm.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

I know my previous build put this stuff in /target, but not in deploy. I
found i could trick the tests setting -Dhy.hdk, but this doesn't seem right.

2. I think some files are missing svn:eol-style. For example, although i
have not modified anything I see:

classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/net/URLEncoderTest.java
classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/io/BufferedInputStreamTest.java
classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/io/InputStreamReaderTest.java
classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/FormatterTest.java

Can we set svn:eol-style=native for these files?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Robert

--
Robert Muir