harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Prashanth K S <prashanth.jayash...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare r991518 as 5.0 milestone 15
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:30:14 GMT
Removed DRL build output due to size constraints.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prashanth K S <prashanth.jayashree@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [vote] Declare r991518 as 5.0 milestone 15
To: dev@harmony.apache.org

I downloaded and ran a build on the src zip (Windows x86). The build went
fine.

Please find the build output file and the reports folder zipped, if
required, for more analysis.  I see the following failures with DRLVM (Ran
it twice with and got two different results) :
Run 1
----------
[junit] TEST java.awt.ButtonRTest FAILED
[junit] TEST java.awt.event.MouseEventTest FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ReferenceType.ModifiersTest
FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest
FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.SocketTest FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.swing.ImageIcon_MultithreadedTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.swing.JTextPaneTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest FAILED

Run 2
---------
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.DatagramSocketTest
FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest FAILED
[junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest FAILED

Socket tests might be due to timeouts, but that wasn't expected.

With IBM 6.0 JDK, the tests hang at the GzipOutStream test for some reason.
Failures till that point are:

[junit] TEST javax.accessibility.AccessibleAttributeSequenceTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.accessibility.AccessibleResourceBundleTest FAILED
[junit] TEST javax.accessibility.AccessibleTextSequenceTest FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.Pack200Test
FAILED
[junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.zip.CheckedInputStreamTest FAILED
[junit] TEST org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.zip.DeflaterTest
FAILED

Please let me know if something is wrong with the above.

 +1 if the above errors are considered non-blockers and are known earlier.
--
Regards
Prashanth

--