harmony-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running tests / svn:eol-style missing on some files?
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:17:27 GMT
On 22 September 2010 12:53, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In message <4C995D02.4070805@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:
>>
>> On 21/Sep/2010 22:19, Robert Muir wrote:
>> > 2. I think some files are missing svn:eol-style. For example, although i
>> > have not modified anything I see:

>> > classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/net/URLEncoderTest.java
>> > classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/io/BufferedInputStreamTest.java
>> > classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/io/InputStreamReaderTest.java
>> > classlib/modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/FormatterTest.java
>> >
>> > Can we set svn:eol-style=native for these files?
>>
>> I fixed these specific files @r999716, but it would be good if Mark
>> could run his script to check if there are any others that need setting.
>
> Fixed at r999793 and r999851.

Here are a few more possible ones for
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/java/trunk:

svn ps svn:mime-type application/octet-stream
classlib/modules/security/src/test/resources/hyts_badpem.cer
svn ps svn:eol-style native
classlib/support/src/test/java/tests/resources/hyts_checkInput.txt
svn ps svn:eol-style native drlvm/vm/gc_gen/src/LICENSE
svn ps svn:eol-style native drlvm/vm/gc_gen/src/NOTICE
svn ps svn:eol-style native
classlib/modules/beans/src/test/resources/xml/ChangedObject.xml
svn ps svn:eol-style native
classlib/modules/beans/src/test/resources/xml/ClassID.xml
svn ps svn:eol-style native
classlib/modules/beans/src/test/resources/xml/ObjectID.xml
svn ps svn:eol-style native
classlib/modules/beans/src/test/resources/xml/StaticField.xml

There are also 177 files which have the executable bit set, for example:

svn pd svn:executable classlib/depends/files/libhyempty.so
svn pd svn:executable
classlib/modules/awt/src/main/java/common/java/awt/ActiveEvent.java
svn pd svn:executable
classlib/modules/awt/src/main/java/common/java/awt/Adjustable.java
svn pd svn:executable
classlib/modules/awt/src/main/java/common/java/awt/AlphaComposite.java

There's rarely a need for this bit to be set; usually if it needs to
be set it should be set as part of creating the archives.

I can provide the full list if you wish (or you could just delete it
from all files).