harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r991518 as 5.0 milestone 15
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:35:12 GMT
+1

I downloaded the Zip artifact and ran the build and tests.  I saw 2
test failures and 1 error, all have been discussed on the other thread
and don't seem to be considered to be blockers.

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest.test_hasNextLine_sequence
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.RefTypeIDTest.testRefTypeID001

--
Unless stated otherwise above: