harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject [discuss][java6] About the commons-logging jar included in the xmlsec
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:49:15 GMT
Hi guys,

Does anybody know why do we remain the commons-logging.jar in the xmlsec?

I am asking about this because:
1. I have comment out the commons-logging.jar in the bootstrap-classpath and
run all the testcase. No related failures occurred. (20002 test cases, 4
failures, 2 errors and 3 crashes).
2. The *commons-logging.jar* included in the xmlsec is not the latest one. I
found follows in the MANIFEST.MF:
*
*
*Extension-Name: org.apache.commons.logging*
*Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation*
*Specification-Version: 1.0*
*Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation*
*Implementation-Version: 1.0.4*
*
*
the latest commons-logging version is 1.1.1. And u can find the CHANGELOG
here <http://commons.apache.org/logging/RELEASE-NOTES.txt> . I do care about
the LOGGING-115 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGGING-115>, because
lots of hadoop unit test case fail on this issue.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee