harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Prashanth K S <prashanth.jayash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:29:10 GMT
Reran the luni module alone on M2 HDK snapshot and M3 and ensured network
connectivity and turned off firewalls. So some of the failures below are
gone. Attached are the build output files for reference

Regressions are shown below (Passed in M2 and Failed in M3):
RandomAccessFileTest
ScannerTest

There are some exceptions which are common in both these builds
SystemProcessTest - SocketTimeoutException
TimerTest - RuntimeException

I don't think the above failures are too much of an issue. So that's +1 from
me for the M3 build :-)

--
Regards
Prashanth