harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] Four new Apache Harmony committers!
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:19:57 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome four new
committers to the project :

Ray Chen
Catherine Hope
Charles Lee
Lang Yang

All four of them have made sustained, high quality contributions to the
project both in the codebase and in the community discussions.

Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything wrong or missing.

You should each have already received your new committer account
information.  Feel free to update the committers page on the website
with your own information.  That should be a good (and harmless)
exercise to test if everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC