harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][x-net] Creating a provider based on OpenSSL
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:09:09 GMT
  An update on where I am so far with this. The implementations of the
SSLSocket, SSLSession, SSLContext and their related classes are
complete. The tests for these classes all pass for me now with my latest
set of changes. I've started removing a lot of the classes that have
been replaced by calling to OpenSSL. There are a few left, but these
still have references from the SSLEngine implementation so I won't
remove them until SSLEngineImpl is working. I think the SSLEngine
implementation is the last piece of work required to have a full set of
APIs, and I'm going to tackle that next.

I think these classes would benefit from more tests, but I'll turn my
attention to that one the implementation is complete.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin