harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r991518 as 5.0 milestone 15
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 09:40:12 GMT
I'm voting +1 to the .zip file [1] [2] which I have checked.

Checksums are ok
Sig is ok -- (but Mark's key really needs cross signing
              with a few ASF trusted parties)
License + notice is ok
Compiled and runs tests ok on WinXPSP3/IA32/MSVC2003 and MSVC2008

there is one additional test case failure on MSVC2008 not seen on MSVC2003:
 junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error executing class from
ClassPath : result returned was incorrect.
 at
org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.JarExecTest.test_classpath(JarExecTest.java:190)

I went back to 5.0M14 and checked, and sure enough it fails there too
with that compiler, so it's nothing we did recently.

Ran other random apps with it ok too

I'll take a look at the .tar file next.

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/5.0M15/apache-harmony-5.0-src-r991518-snapshot.zip
[2] MD5 7d2e49eeffd0fdcf6d04bedc9f8631db

Regards,
Tim