harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Java 6 branch results so far
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:54:45 GMT
  On Windows XP x86 I see 3 failures and 9 errors in the Java 6 tree:
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds - 1
failure "expected: 16, actual: 0"

org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand.OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest
- all 4 tests have errors "[SYNC] Exception in accepting socket sync
connection".

org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ObjectReference.InvokeMethodTest.testInvokeMethod002
- 1 error "Timeout was exceeded"

org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ObjectReference.SetValues004Test.testSetValues004
- 1 failure "ObjectType::SetValue command, Error Code:<20(INVALID_OBJECT)>"

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest.test_hasNextLine_sequence
- 1 failure "expected:<2> but was:<1>"

org.apache.harmony.rmi.ConnectionTest.testDirectSocket_SingleVM and
testDirectHTTP_SingleVM - both have errors "N/A  java.io.EOFException"

org.apache.harmony.rmi.RegistryTest.testDetailed - 1 error "Unable to
connect to server [127.0.0.1:1099]; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: localhost/127.0.0.1:1099 - Connection refused"

org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ThreadReference.Status004Test -
marked as crashed, probably the timeout mentioned previously in this thread.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin