harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Proposed next milestone plans
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:26:30 GMT
  Results for my java 5 tree on Windows x86 at r991925:

5 failures:
java.awt.ButtonRTest.testHarmony3701
java.awt.WindowTest.testSetLocationRelativeTo
javax.swing.ImageIcon_MultithreadedTest.testSetImageObserver
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream

1 error:
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ClassObjectIDTest.testClassObjectID001
- timeout

I don't think there's anything unusual there and nothing new since the
last release. I've just kicked off the java 6 tests, will report the
results on the other thread when they complete.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin