harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Java 6 branch results so far
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:19:02 GMT
With the latest fixes committed I'm now only seeing the following for
the Java 6 branch on a Win32/IA32...

I'm excluding the jdwp tests, because they hang for me part way through.

 (a) Two Swing failures (old favorites)
   BoxLayoutTest#testLayoutContainerVertical
   BasicScrollBarUITest#testGetThumbBounds

 (b) One failure in ScannerTest#test_hasNextLine_sequence

 junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<1>
 at
 org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest.test_hasNextLine_sequence(ScannerTest.java:5709)

This test is failing for me on 5.0M14 too.  It's working a bit better on
this 6.0 candidate, but there is still a lurking issue here.

I'll take a look but at this point I'm prepared to argue it's not a blocker.

The JDWP hangs are more interesting right now.  Anyone else see the hang?

Regards,
Tim