harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] Java 6 branch results so far
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:55:07 GMT
Just an update on my testing the Java 6 branch on a Win32/IA32...

I'm excluding the jdwp tests, because they hang for me part way through.
Beyond that, not looking too bad.  Of the 27,537 JUnit tests reported

(a) Two Swing failures (old favorites)
  BoxLayoutTest#testLayoutContainerVertical
  BasicScrollBarUITest#testGetThumbBounds

(b) One failure in ScannerTest#test_hasNextLine_sequence

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<1>
at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest.test_hasNextLine_sequence(ScannerTest.java:5709)

(c) Four errors in org.apache.harmony.tests.tools.javac.MainTest caused
by the same reason

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/annotation/processing/ProcessingEnvironment

Regards,
Tim