harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:09:41 GMT

+1 votes from Cath, Oliver, Tim, Prashanth, and myself.

Thanks for voting (and to Sebb for his comments).

The java6 tree is now open for commits again.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to the
same location:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/6.0M3/

Please sanity check these artifacts.  I plan to move them to the /dist/
tree for mirroring after 24 hours but please ask if you'd like more
time.

Regards,
-Mark.