harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:53:09 GMT

+1

I've used these artifacts to build and test:

 * linux x86 and x86_64 packages
 * debian x86 and x86_64 packages[0]
 * windows x86 and x86_64 packages
 * freebsd x86 and x86_64 packages

I also ran tests from some other apache projects (such as
common-collections) but only on the linux x86 and x86_64 packages.

I also checked a random selection of manifests, notice, license files
within the built artifacts.

-Mark

[0] I actually see instrument test failures on these but they are not
    regressions.