harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare r991518 as 5.0 milestone 15
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:01:24 GMT
+1 votes from Oliver, Sian, Tim, Cath, Prashanth, and myself.

Thanks for voting (and to Sebb for his comments).

The federated build trunk is now open for commits again *but* the java6
branch will remain frozen until the 6.0M3 vote is concluded.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to the
same location:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/5.0M15/

I'll create a 'debian' directory at the same location as soon as those
binaries have finished uploading.

Please sanity check these artifacts.  I plan to move them to the /dist/
tree for mirroring after 24 hours but please ask if you'd like more
time.

Regards,
-Mark.