harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Proposed next milestone plans
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:45:09 GMT

In message <4C80FE64.6030802@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> I see good test results on the Java 5 branch on a WinXP/IA32 MSVS2003
> platform too.  No new failures.
>
> Is anyone else still running tests?  I'd like to start a vote soon and
> reopen the code for development.

I've run tests on linux i386/amd64 and debian packages for those
platforms.

I've not bothered with win32 as that seems to get enough attention.

I am still trying to get win64 test results.

I am likely to end up producing at least some of the linux artifacts so
I am happy to produce them all (nicluding windows) and start the vote if
you want.

Regards,
-Mark.