harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][annotation]Add annotation processing APIs to Harmony 6
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 02:56:05 GMT

       I see in the API comparison [1], Harmony6 has reached 95.89% compared
to RI6 (that's amazing!). However there is still several packages 100%
missing, e.g, javax.annotation.processing and its related package javax.
lang.model.*, or even java.tools.
       Reading into the javadoc, I find it is infrastructure for customer to
use and that's just some quick work to be done (without the real
implementation of the processing tool itself). I decide to have this done
and commit to the Harmony6 brunch soon. Will leave the real processing tool
to be done (check the eclipse compiler but it lacks a real annotation
processing tool, so it requires to be done for Harmony).
       Any comments or suggestions?

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv