harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem met when building jdktools alone
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:44:20 GMT
Hi all,

As you know that I'm developing the jdb command line tool. I met a weird
problem when building jdktools alone.

Briefly, the problem is like this: after I build the jdktools module against
hdk, each jdk tool command line tool turns out to be segmentation fault when
running with a simple command such as "java", but succeeds when running with
a full path such as "$HDK/jdk/bin/java".

According to the component-wise instruction, I get the jdktools code and
common resources code from svn, the directory structure is like this:

myproject

    |--------- jdktools
    |              |
    |              |---------- build.xml
    |              |
    |              |---------- LICENSE
    |              |
    |              |---------- make
    |              |
    |              |---------- modules
    |              |
    |              |---------- NOTICE

    |--------- common resources
    |              |
    |              |---------- build.xml
    |              |---------- depends

And hdk is in another directory. HDK is also the java runtime that ant use.

I have kept using the full path of jdk tool command to test whether my jdb
works and tried to find a solution but still do not have one...

Does any one know what happened? Thanks.

Best wishes
Daniel Gong