harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Proposed next milestone plans
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:30:39 GMT
New status:

Running swing module alone, all test case pass except
javax.swing.ImageIcon_MultithreadedTest<vmcrash/0_CrashedTests.html#javax.swing.ImageIcon_MultithreadedTest>
 is crashed. Running it separately,  the test case passed.

3 vm crashed test cases were passed by running them separately.

testHarmony5215 method in testcase java.awt.event.MouseEventTest was also
failed by a NullPointerException running on RI(jdk6_13), it maybe the
problem of test case.

So the result seems good for me on linux 32 platform.

P.S. I can not report the result running on my windows platform, because it
always throw OutOfMemory exception, though I have raised the usage to 1.5G.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee