harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [build] fetch-depends having problems with the sourceforge mirror
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:51:44 GMT
I've just run the federated build from scratch and it all went
smoothly except that I had to change the sourceforge mirror in all the
depends.properties file.  Looking at their website [1] "internap"
doesn't seem to be listed at the moment so I think we may need to
switch the scripts to use a different one.  OVH worked for me
yesterday unless anyone has another preference?

Thanks,

Sian

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mirrors

--