harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][x-net] Creating a provider based on OpenSSL
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:26:03 GMT
I've been working on SSLSocketInputStream, which currently reads bytes one
at a time.  I've attached a patch to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6627 with an implementation of
the read methods using OpenSSL calls and replaced the available call to use
ioctl.

Currently when I run the x-net tests I have 2 failures and 11 errors.  With
my fix the org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketFunctionalTest
gets a bit further - it's currently failing with a
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
no shared cipher

I've encountered some problems using the keytool to get some examples to
work - these are raised under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6631 with a fix.