harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Proposed next milestone plans
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:05:40 GMT
Environment:

Linux lee-desktop 2.6.31-22-generic #64-Ubuntu SMP Tue Aug 24 09:31:57 UTC
2010 i686 GNU/Linux
gcc version 4.4.1 (Ubuntu 4.4.1-4ubuntu9)

result:

TestsFailuresErrorsSuccess rateTime22328 <all-tests.html>17<alltests-fails.html>
3 <alltests-errors.html>99.91%1870.109

Failures are all in the swing module.
Errors: there are 2 errors (one in swing, one in awt) and 3 vm crashes.

The test result is not static. I will test the failures and errors
seperately.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee