harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] fetch-depends having problems with the sourceforge mirror
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 02:29:53 GMT
On 18/Aug/2010 08:51, Sian January wrote:
> I've just run the federated build from scratch and it all went
> smoothly except that I had to change the sourceforge mirror in all the
> depends.properties file.  Looking at their website [1] "internap"
> doesn't seem to be listed at the moment so I think we may need to
> switch the scripts to use a different one.  OVH worked for me
> yesterday unless anyone has another preference?

Almost by definition it is unlikely that any one mirror will satisfy

It should be possible to specify the chosen SourceForge mirror site used
at build time by defining the ant property -Dsf.base= though looking at
the depends.properties file I see not all URLs have been rewritten to
use that base property yet.

I didn't see anything obvious for how to dynamically find your best
mirror for using SF.

> Thanks,
> Sian
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mirrors