harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][x-net] Creating a provider based on OpenSSL
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:09:29 GMT
  Thanks Cath, that will be a great help! I've only been testing on
Windows so far, so it will be very useful if you can check how things
are looking on Linux as we progress.

Thanks for the heads up on the Java classes - I've just rebuilt and see
the build failures too now. I think the problem was that I was
incrementally building. In the Java build this doesn't necessarily mean
that the whole dependency tree is built when a class is changed, so you
can break dependencies other classes have without noticing. I have some
changes I plan to commit soon that should fix these problems.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin