harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [hadoop]Status about hadoop unit testing.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:28:01 GMT
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>wrote:

> Charles,
> Is it possible to rewrite Hadoop tests to avoid using sun.* packages?

Yes. It is possible. Most of these packages is needed by
objenesis<http://code.google.com/p/objenesis/>.
Most mockito in the test case can be rewritten to a mock class. It is
possible. But I am thinking instead of not supporting objenesis, we may add
harmony in the support list of mockito.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee