harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Deven You <devyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Lots of test failures/regressions
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:35:05 GMT
Mark,
These errors will be  fixed by HARMONY-6590 which is  marked as a dependency
on the HARMONY-6594 jira.  Our logic of  OutputStream.close() is wrong
according to java spec (wrongly use CharsetEncoder.flush()), but previously
our CharsetEncoder also doesn't comply with RI so that 2 errors by chance
let OutputStream.close() pass luni unit test before . Please see my comments
on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6590. Thanks a lot!