harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][portlib] Should lock386.c be in the thread library?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:41:27 GMT
  Hi all,

Currently it appears that on Windows the files under
modules\portlib\src\main\native\common\windows are built into
hycommon.lib, but as far as I can see they are only used by
modules\portlib\src\main\native\thread\windows\thrdsup.c. I think it
makes sense to move these files from portlib common to the thread
library. Unless anyone has any objections, I'll move the files over in
the next couple of days.

Regards,
Oliver

--