harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Wagner, Michael" <michael.wag...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Subject [drlvm] Best practice compiling/building/debugging the VM under windows
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:15:42 GMT
Hello,

i am new to apache harmony. Unfortunately I was not really able to find
a best practice guide how to compile and especially debug the VM under
windows (best EMT64).

I had trouble directly using the 'sln' files for visual studio. Should
one use VS?  What do you use? Or did I miss some documentation? Under
Linux it went very well as described on the pages (but even there, it
was not really clear to me which IDE to use if any). However, I would
like to do it on windows, since this is the main platform for me.

Is anybody using eclipse cdt?

Appreciate every help and hint I can get,

  Michael