harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [java6][classlib][luni]Items in map which reterned by HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFields() should be in reverse order (HARMONY-6516)
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:43:39 GMT
I agree with changing the test code, but I did look at the
implementation of Header [1] and think that using a TreeMap to store the
 fields is a bit of overkill.

I assume this was chosen just to get the case insensitive key matching
behavior, but I think it will be a memory hog.  And then the whole other
structure to track the field values ... urgh.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/java/trunk/classlib/modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/net/www/protocol/http/Header.java

Regards,
Tim

On 11/Jun/2010 09:58, Ray Chen (JIRA) wrote:
>      [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6516?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

> Ray Chen updated HARMONY-6516:

> Change the test code, to test whether the list contains the item instead of compare the
value which depends on the order.

>> [java6][classlib][luni]Items in map which reterned by HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFields()
should be in reverse order