harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][select] nativebridge
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:32:05 GMT

There is a test dependency from:

  org.apache.harmony.misc.tests.accessors.StringAccessorTest

on:

  org.apache.harmony.awt.nativebridge.NativeBridge

I am thinking of moving the org.apache.harmony.awt.nativebridge classes
to a new org.apache.harmony.misc.nativebridge package.  These classes
are not really awt specific and seem like a good fit with the other misc
module accessor functions.

There are also org.apache.harmony.awt.nativebridge.linux and
org.apache.harmony.awt.nativebridge.windows packages but these have
Linux/X11 and windows specific function which does belong in awt so I'll
leave those alone.

This has been one my todo list for a while but the fact that this breaks
a test in -Dhy.select=true mode made me think about it again.

Comments,
 Mark.