harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [result] [vote] Declare r946978 as 5.0 milestone 14
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:04:15 GMT

In message <4C04F1F4.5090400@googlemail.com>, Oliver Deakin writes:

> On 27/05/2010 08:33, Mark Hindess wrote:
> > +1 votes from Catherine, Oliver, Tim, Nathan and myself.  No other
> > votes, so the vote passes.
> >
> > Thanks for testing the artefacts and voting.
> >
> > The federated build trunk is now open for commits again but the
> > java6 branch will remain frozen until the 6.0M2 vote is concluded.
> >
> > I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to:
> >
> >    http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/rc/5.0/M14/
> >
> > Please sanity check these artefacts.
>
> I unpacked the binaries for Windows x86 and ran the tests on them and
> it looks good to me. Had a little look through the tree just to make
> sure

Thanks Oliver.

> > I plan to move these artefacts to the /dist/ tree for mirroring
> > after 24 hours but please ask if you'd like more time.

I'm not happy that there has been enough sanity checking of the releases
yet so I've not moved the artefacts to the dist tree yet.

Please can anyone (particularly PMC members who are supposed to be
providing oversight for releases) sanity check them and report to the
list?

Regards,
 Mark.