harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Add a new target for Harmony-Select in the build script
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 06:24:20 GMT
Hi,

2010/5/8 Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>

> In message <h2n5c8e69f1005051938s9564e15eo969252b7eb0418a@mail.gmail.com>,
> "Jimmy,Jing Lv" writes:
> >
> > Thanks Mark, Stefan! I'll try new script.
> >
> > 2010/5/4 Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>
> >

> > > In message <201004211022.o3LAM3XZ015587@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com
> >,

> > > In r940765, I've rewritten the property using simplified ant code
> > > and removed the reference to the invalid module 'x_mgt'.  I'm still
> > > interested to know what you think about the other modules we should
> > > be excluding?
> >
> > yes, it seems x-management module has renamed to jmx (though Harmony
> > use a external dependence). Exclude this will be fine. I shall check
> > the script.
>
> I created the jmx module for yoko - there is no reference to x_mgt in
> Apache SVN history AFAICT.  Fixed in r942336[0].
>
> Since you seem to be ignoring it ;-), I'll try repeating my question one
> last time:
>
>  What do you think about other modules we could exclude from Select such
>  as jaxb, jaxws, jws, script, saaj, stax, and xmlsec?

Sorry, maybe I need to check my eye ;)

I think we'd rather keep these for they seems useful for server side
applications (exclude JWS), which is the main target of  Harmony-Select.
However a problem of Harmony Select, or Harmony SDK is that it lacks some
providers, which are required by applications.

Regards,

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv