harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Milestone releases, 5.0M14 and 6.0M2, proposed dates
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 03:10:23 GMT
Hi Mark,

    It seems the date is near, do you think we can make a Hamrony-Select
milestone release as well (though may not be possible to have the same
release data with harmony5/6 releases) ?
    Except the functionality unit-tests, I think we can bring some open
source project to have a test, e.g Hadoop, etc.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM