harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test properly when dependent class is not included in RI
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 04:15:48 GMT
Yes, you should use standard APIs :)

org.apache.harmony and com.sun classes are definitely out of this list.
So you probably have to rethink your test.

Good luck.

Alexey

22.05.2010 8:10 пользователь "Lang Yang" <yanglang@gmail.com> написал:

Hello guys,

I have come across a problem. When I was writing a test case, I need to use
classes which are not included in  the RI, like class
org.apache.harmony.x.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReaderSpi. So, when the
test case runs on RI, there’s always a ClassDefNotFound error occur even
though the it passed on Harmony. If I import the SUN’s version of
JPEGImageReaderSpi (com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReaderSpi), the
test case failed on Harmony.
So, I am wondering how to deal this problem properly? Is there any way to
avoid the problem?

Thanks,

Lang