harmony-dev mailing list archives

From enh <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Dalvik's Javadoc
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 23:46:28 GMT
it turned out that developers are using our documentation because they
need to use it for the Android-specific classes, and it's just
convenient for them to get all their documentation from the same
place. plus a large proportion of external bugs are basically only
solvable via better documentation: our code's working as intended, but
people misunderstand those intentions.

 --elliott