harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946981 as 6.0 milestone 2
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 22:36:18 GMT
I see the same tests failing as for M1 (apart from NIO SocketChannel ones
reported in an earlier thread) so +1.
Results for Linux 32bit running Ubuntu 9.04:

Swing:
JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocus
Failure    focus's gained: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:241

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusboolean
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:168

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusInWindowboolean
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:110

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRevalidate
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:529

JFileChooserTest.testJFileChooser
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout: BasicSwingTestCase.java:146)

JFileChooserTest.testSetup
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout: BasicSwingTestCase.java:146

BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds
Failure    expected: 16, actual: 0 BasicScrollBarUITest.java:267

MetalFileChooserUITest.testCreateDetailsView
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout: BasicSwingTestCase.java:146

MetalFileChooserUITest.testGetApproveSelectionButton
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout: BasicSwingTestCase.java:146

MetalFileChooserUITest.testGetApproveButton
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout: BasicSwingTestCase.java:146

JDWP:
ClassPrepareTest.testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension001
Failure    Invalid event kind, expected:<8(CLASS_PREPARE)> but
was:<99(VM_DEATH)>: JDWPTestCase.java:752)

ClassPrepareTest.testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension002
expected:<8(CLASS_PREPARE)> but was:<99(VM_DEATH)>: JDWPTestCase.java:752

ClassPrepareTest.testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension003
expected:<8(CLASS_PREPARE)> but was:<99(VM_DEATH)>: JDWPTestCase.java:752

LUNI:
UnixFileTest.test_getUsableSpace
Failure    expected:<651763712> but was:<651759616>: UnixFileTest.java:200

MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_InetAddress
Failure    Group member did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>: MulticastSocketTest.java:344

MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Failure    Group member did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>: MulticastSocketTest.java:429

MulticastSocketTest.test_sendLjava_net_DatagramPacketB
Failure    Failed to send data. Received 512 expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>

MulticastSocketTest.test_setNetworkInterfaceLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Failure    Group member did not recv data sent on a specific interface
expected:<[eth0]> but was:<[�]>: MulticastSocketTest.java:855

NIO:
SocketChannelTest.testSocket_Block_BasicStatusAfterConnect
Failure    expected not same: SocketChannelTest.java:495

SocketChannelTest.testSocket_NonBlock_BasicStatusAfterConnect
Failure    expected not same: SocketChannelTest.java:495

--
Catherine Hope
Unless stated otherwise above: