harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Harmony Select Milestone One
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 10:56:35 GMT
Tim,

I agree that Alexey Petrenko idea to bundle projects was very
successful. IMHO, unlike ideas open source projects evolve in time,
and those ones which are dropped and no longer maintained hardly are
successful.

>From the bright side, one gets a unique opportunity to bring a new
life to these projects [1], [2] and, maybe, learn few lessons.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-harmony/
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/bundles.html#Tomcat

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/