harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Harmony Select Milestone One
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:12:27 GMT
Jimmy, why are you doing these select builds? Alexey Petrenko have
shown that even the finest bundling won't make Harmony more popular.
People these days want usability and the whole cycle of application
support. Do you have a particular customer in mind?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://dataved.ru/ http://klsh.ru/