harmony-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946978 as 5.0 milestone 14
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:43:34 GMT
On 23/05/2010, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  I have created signed source archives for revision r946978 of trunk and
>  made them available at:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/milestones/5.0M14/

The release.properties files have different content in the zip and
tar.gz versions.

The zip uses https:, tar.gz uses http:  for the property harmony.long.version

I would expect the archive files to be identical (apart perhaps from
line endings).

==

BTW, the directory:
    classlib/support/src/test/java/tests/resources/
contains several .txt files which are not actually text files.
Maybe that is deliberate, but if not, it's a bit confusing.