harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discuss]Using hdk to run ant
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 09:42:50 GMT
Hi guys,

I am trying to testing ant using hdk. And find these problems which when
running ant javac task:
1. ant using Class.forName("com.sun.tools.javac.Main") to find the javac.
Harmony has this class, which is in the tools.jar under the jdk/lib. But
unfortunately tools.jar is not in our class path. So should we put this jar
under our bootclasspath?
2. In org.apache.harmony.tools.javac.Main, we
need org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.batch.BatchCompiler. It is supposed to be
in the ecj.jar. But unfortunately it is not. The class is included in the
jdt core plugin with every eclipse relase. Should we add this under out
classpath?

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee