harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Lang Yang <yangl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test properly when dependent class is not included in RI
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 06:49:46 GMT
Thanks Mark.

I have created a patch under HARMONY-6507 (imageio_build.xml) for this.
Could you please take a look at this?

Because I only need to use plugin classes from
package org.apache.harmony.x.imageio/plugins.* in order to perform the test,
so I have added a section under target "-compile-tests" to create a
supporting JAR file which contains all plugin classes, and added that JAR
file to the classpath of "test-module". It seems fixed the original problem
I had.

I don't know if you prefer to use separate folders, or this way is just
fine?

Thanks,

Lang