harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946978 as 5.0 milestone 14
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 03:23:25 GMT
+1
Windows XP SP3, VS 2003, Ant 1.7.1

I'm seeing 3 failures and 5 errors, which I expected.

Failures -
BasicScrollBarUITest	testGetThumbBounds	Failure	expected: 16, actual: 0
SocketChannelTest	testSocket_Block_BasicStatusAfterConnect	Failure	expected
not same
SocketChannelTest	testSocket_NonBlock_BasicStatusAfterConnect	Failure	expected
not same

Errors -
CrashedTests	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.VirtualMachine.HoldEventsTest	Error	VM
crash?
OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest	testDebuggerLaunch001	Error	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.framework.TestErrorException:
[SYNC] Exception in accepting socket sync connection
OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest	testDebuggerLaunch002	Error	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.framework.TestErrorException:
[SYNC] Exception in accepting socket sync connection
OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest	testDebuggerLaunch003	Error	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.framework.TestErrorException:
[SYNC] Exception in accepting socket sync connection
OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest	testDebuggerLaunch004	Error
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.framework.TestErrorException: [SYNC]
Exception in accepting socket sync connection