harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Using hdk to run ant
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 02:33:50 GMT
Thanks Alexei.

The output of java -version is:

Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2010 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.6.0"
Apache Harmony (1.6.0)
DRLVM (1.6.0-runknown)
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = runknown, (May 24 2010), Linux/ia32/gcc 4.4.1, release build

The revision number is: 946981

I have already move the some jars under the boot and add them in the
bootclasslib.properties. And continue to test hdk on ant.

I guess we should support ant any way.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee