harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Harmony Select Milestone One
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 07:40:49 GMT
Hi Alexei Fedotov,

      I don't know Alexey Petrenko's experiment, interested in that, please
tell us if you have more information.

      I agree whole cycle of application support should be very great for
the applications - but it sounds like some commercial activities rather than
open source development. However for open source projects, I believe it will
be a great if we can support some real application or even become their
default JRE, especially some hot open source Apps, as eclipse + Harmony, or
Harmony in Android/WebOS, though they use different VM and don't come back
much any more ;) .

      I don't have any particular customers in mind, just think we'd look
for a different and flexible solution for various of applications. What do
you think?

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv