harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946978 as 5.0 milestone 14
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 15:48:12 GMT
+1
I see the same test failures as from Milestone 13 (apart from the NIO
failures discussed in an earlier thread):

Swing
JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocus
Failure    focus's gained

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusInWindow
Failure Test interrupted due timeout

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusboolean
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:168

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusInWindowboolean
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:110

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testGrabFocus
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:189

JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRevalidate
AssertionFailedError: JComponent_MultithreadedTest.java:529

JFileChooserTest.testSetup
Failure    Test interrupted due timeout

BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds
Failure    expected: 16, actual: 0 BasicScrollBarUITest.java:267

MinimalHTMLWriterTest.testWriteContent
Failure    null expected:<... </b> <span style="[color: #00ff00">~] more
green text> but was:<... </b> <span style="[] more green text>

NIO:
SocketChannelTest.testSocket_Block_BasicStatusAfterConnect
Failure    expected not same

SocketChannelTest.testSocket_NonBlock_BasicStatusAfterConnect
Failure    expected not same

LUNI:
MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_InetAddress
Failure    Group member did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>

MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Failure    Group member did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>

MulticastSocketTest.test_sendLjava_net_DatagramPacketB
Failure    Failed to send data. Received 512 expected:<[Hello World]> but
was:<[�]>

MulticastSocketTest.test_setNetworkInterfaceLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Failure    Group member did not recv data sent on a specific interface
expected:<[eth0]> but was:<[�]>

MulticastSocketTest.test_setLoopbackModeSendReceive
The operation timed out

--
Catherine Hope
Unless stated otherwise above: