harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946981 as 6.0 milestone 2
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 08:30:18 GMT
On 27/05/2010 09:02, Mark Hindess wrote:
> In message<4BFE248C.7050104@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:
>
>> On 26/May/2010 22:40, Oliver Deakin wrote:
>>
>>> I'm seeing only recognised failures in the 6.0 tree now apart from:
>>> org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest.test_write
>>>
>> $LByteBuffer_writes
>>
>>> fails consistently even when run on its own with:
>>> expected:<java.nio.ReadWriteHeapByteBuffer, status: capacity=12
>>> position=0 limit=12>  but was:<java.nio.ReadWriteHeapByteBuffer, status:
>>> capacity=1024 position=0 limit=6>
>>>
>> FWIW I see these tests passing ok on Win32/VS2003/Ant1.7.0
>>
> Passes for me on Win32 and Win64 too.

This morning the failure is much more intermittent for me - I just ran
about 15 times and it only failed once for me. Although I don't remember
seeing this failure in M1, since it is intermittent and Tim, Mark and
Cath all don't see it I don't think it should block the release.

So I am now +1 to releasing this milestone.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin