harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946981 as 6.0 milestone 2
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 21:40:21 GMT
I'm seeing only recognised failures in the 6.0 tree now apart from:
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest.test_write$LByteBuffer_writes

fails consistently even when run on its own with:
expected:<java.nio.ReadWriteHeapByteBuffer, status: capacity=12
position=0 limit=12> but was:<java.nio.ReadWriteHeapByteBuffer, status:
capacity=1024 position=0 limit=6>

and I see
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.VirtualMachine.HoldEventsTest is
flagged under "vmcrash", although I have run the test on its own 5 times
and it passed every time. I think maybe the testsuite just timed out and
was killed by the harness - I did notice that one of the JDWP tests
produces a huge amount of exception stack traces to the console. I
wonder if this may be causing the rest of the tests in the suite to run
out of execution time.

Regards,
Oliver

--