harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946981 as 6.0 milestone 2
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 08:13:00 GMT
I tested on Windows XP, MS VS 2003, Ant 1.7.0

Same results as 5.0 branch I reported yesterday, with additional
failures in JDWP tests:

ClassPrepareTest#testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension001
ClassPrepareTest#testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension002
ClassPrepareTest#testClassPrepareEventWithSourceDebugExtension003

All failed in JDWPTestCase.java line 752 with:
Invalid event kind, expected:<8(CLASS_PREPARE)> but was:<99(VM_DEATH)>

Regards,
Tim