harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Code Freeze for Milestone 5.0M14 and 6.0M2
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 11:55:16 GMT
I have run the tests through again on the Java 5 tree on Windows x86 and
I do not see any unexpected failures. In addition to this the failures
described in [1] are no longer seen, so I am happy to close that JIRA if
they are also fixed for Linux. Does anyone have results for Linux?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin